How we took a health & beauty brand from startup to £20,000 in 3 months!
- Email Automation from the early stage
- Finding the winning product & Audience combination for Social Media Paid Marketing
- Optimize PPC campaign for the cost-effective results
- 4.7% Conversion rate, 120% increase in traffic & 400+ product reviews
Fill this form and our executive will be in touch with you:
Case Study on Eco-Friendly Bath & Body Brand
Just after the UK hit its first lockdown we took over an amazing project of London based Bath & body brand. The brand has products ranging from Epsom Salts to Body brushes and wooden bath accessories.
After selling on Amazon through a Vendor (1P) relationship, the brand was struggling to grow and retain the customer. The company found it was lacking a strong brand image, necessary to expand across different sales channels.
- Awareness of Brand across digital channels
- Purchase to Participate with Customer Generated Content
- Design brand’s mood board that can smoothly promote our message of Green & Sustainable Lifestyle
- As the brand was very new, the prospects were not aware of many of our products other than Epsom salts
You can’t wait for customers to come to you. You have to figure out where they are, go there and bring them back to your store.
We helped the brand to develop a strong brand image, and to build an ongoing expanding customer and follower base. A roadmap for growth was developed by our team, which included: Golden Circle by Simon Sinek (Watch Video Here)
- Our first challenge is to make brand heard among green communities and taking a stand of certain environmental and animal problems as our products are Cruelty-Free (Not Tested on Animal) & Vegan Friendly
- WHY — We started our first digital campaign with sharing what the brand believes in. We wrote content that promotes, How to live a sustainable lifestyle? Why you should avoid plastic Nail Brushes?, Why you should switch to Organic Cotton? & 5 Easy way to be more eco-friendly.
- HOW — After people get the sense of Who we are now its time to share the knowledge of our products so we started a segment called “Know the Product” on social media and wrote content such as Sea Sponges; A Sustainable Solution, Learning about Loofahs, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Epsom Salts, Why Bars of Soap are So Much Better than Liquid Soap? & Why Dead Sea Salts are So Good for Your Arthritis & Muscular Pain.
- WHAT — All these helped us build a small fan base on social media and many of them went on buying one or two items. Now it was a time for knowing the brand little more closely which can help initiate the Participate to Purchase Campaign. After 2 months working into building the first base of audience, we shared a blog Follow the journey of our founder. Guys let me tell you something, after sharing that blog we were overwhelmed with so many messages & emails. After that, we saw a jump in people sharing their product experience on stories, post & email, increase in writing reviews after purchase and most important increase in repeat purchase by 5.88%.
- 120% growth in the first 9 months
- From 0 to 200 orders in the first 2 months and 1000 orders in 5 month
- 30% of Orders from Organic Search (Strong Product & Blog SEO)
- 35% of Orders from Google Ads (Smart shopping, Keyword Search & Discovery Ad)
- 10% Orders from Email (Cart-abandoned, Upsell/Cross-sell & Weekly newsletter)
- 20% of Orders from Social Media Channels (Conversion & Engagement Ads)
- 4.7 Trustpilot reviews & 4.9 Product reviews on the store with total of 500 reviews
- Top Sold product keyword ranking on the first page with 1k+ backlinks (22% dofollow)
- A solid brand image, with a high presence on social media
Strategic Content Placement on Product Description
- We analysed a few brands on how their content placement on product description helps them increase the conversion rate. Thinking from the customer’s perspective, these are the few questions we were addressing while developing the product description structure:
_ WHO WE ARE
A young diverse team of digital experts
e-Creatives is a young, tight-knit and fast-growing team of professionals, specialising in the latest website development and digital marketing trends.
Since 2018 e-Creatives Digital has built a team of digital professionals, each committed to remaining at the forefront of the digital space and delivering market-leading results for our clients.
Our desire is to become the most qualified and trusted digital agency in the UK, a task that we are well heading to achieving.
Message From The Creative Director
I started my digital agency in 2019. I built it from scratch, from building a client network to market research, brand direction to marketing strategy. It’s amazing to see how using the right combination of tools and digital strategy, leveraging the power of social media and consistently create great content and campaign can achieve the result our client wanted, surpassing our expectations.
I am aware that two massive ‘ingredients’ – curiosity and creativity – are needed more than ever to live and fully engage in this world of ours.
We are offer multiple capabilities, so our clients can rely on us to fulfil their vision. This provides our clients the opportunity to work with one creative service, rather than outsourcing projects to multiple vendors.
I can’t wait to explore with you.
Recommanded by Industry leaders
Since we started our marketing campaign with e Creatives, they're helping us with all our digital marketing needs and it is a really positive experience. e Creatives team is highly motivated and talented that works extremely hard at their business. They aren't only efficient, punctual and polite but have a high level of integrity which underpins their ability to offer a top-class service. I would have no hesitation about recommending them to other companies.
'Genuine experts’ is the phrase that comes to mind when I think about eCreatives team. I hired e-creatives to manage all my marketing operations in 2019 after seeing their online portfolio and completed numerous flawless projects for me since then.
They're highly focused professionals, with a keen eye on digital marketing. He & his team are specialists at Development problem-solving, and nothing is too much for them. With the never give up attitude to tasks, they're highly recommended by me and would be a great addition to any business.
Deciding to go with eCreatives was one of the best decisions we’ve made as a company. The team are easy to work with, professional in their approach, and we’ve found them consistently reliable from development of the build for the website through to further development and marketing management.
Since having our new website built by e-Creatives, the traffic to our website has increased thanks to their SEO program. I would like to personally thank Suat for providing me with top services.
_ OUR SERVICES
We guarantee results across three key business areas: web design & build, social media & digital marketing, and creative content.
Brand Developmente-Creatives help you to develop whatever the stage of development you’re at. Whether you are just launching your brand or you have an already established company that only needs the skills to reach the next level, e-Creatives offers you the best plans. We are designing websites, tailored to match our clients’ needs and goals. Our team of experts will make of your success a reality.
Audience data is at the heart of our digital marketing strategy here at e-Creatives Digital. We collect and analyse large volumes of data from different digital touchpoints to develop actionable insights and a data-driven marketing strategy.